A Pink Suitcase, published by World Traveler Press, is a fabulous collection of women's travel stories. The variety of destinations, journeys and personalities is amazing. Each story made me think of a friend I love and admire. The women in these stories are courageous, daring, and their words convey their love for life. I didn't realize, until finishing this book, that this is the third book released by World Traveler Press in the World Traveler Tales. I will definitely go back and read the first two. Readers will be inspired to let loose, imagine different cultures, and of course, travel. I'm planning my own excursion right now. Looking forward to a fourth release soon.
A Pink Suitcase brings together a talented group of daring women as they journey across the globe on adventures that are as unforgettable as they are moving. These intrepid explorers take on the world with wide eyes, an open heart and a woman's point of view. They tackle Mother Nature, dive into other cultures and try new things. And in the process, they learn not only about new people and places, but uncover their own hidden strengths.
* Join a hitchhiker in Samoa on an unusual search
* Sail the world with your family and a finicky cat
* Learn to smile in the Outback, even after great loss
* Take a walk in India guided by starlight and a stranger
* Comb the Chinese countryside for a mystery man
* Cook up good memories with a chef in France
* Hike 1,400 miles of the Appalachian Trail
* Use travel charades to get around in Russia
* Run the race of your life in French Polynesia
* Find hope and giggles with the Hill Tribes of Thailand
* Watch out for bears in the Canadian back country
And many more...
A Pink Suitcase: 22 Tales of Women's Travel includes stories from 22 top travel writers from around the globe. The book was compiled and edited by Janna Graber, an award-winning American travel journalist and TV producer.
Bernadette Murphy, Katie Hammel, Nadine Michèle Payn, Leslie Stainton, Jill Boyles, Devyani Borade, Celeste Brash, Claire Ibarra, Amy Laughinghouse, Mary Ann Sternberg, Diane Selkirk, Maggy Whitehouse, Maya Kroth, Nancy McCabe, Josalin Saffer, Gabriella Brand, Sandell Morse, Dorothy Maillet, Gina Kremer, Suzanne Kamata, Sally Wendkos Olds and Janna Graber
A Pink Suitcase: 22 Tales of Women's Travel is the third book in the World Traveler Tales series. For more information, see WorldTravelerPress.com