The Rule Book Giveaway: Gift Basket & Gift Card! From Jennifer Blackwood
Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
1. Don't call your hot boss the antichrist to his face.
2. Don't stare at hot boss's, um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don't get on the malicious first assistant's bad side.
4. Don't forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss’s dog.
6. Boss’s dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. “The elevator ate your clothes” is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don't break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules.
This contest is sponsored by a third party. The winner's prize will be sent by the sponsor. We are just posting their contest on Night Owl Reviews so our users know of the contest. Prizes are given away by the sponsors and not Night Owl Reviews. The sponsor is solely responsible for the contest prize and shipping.
USA Shipping Only on Tangible Items
Digital Items - Open International on Digital Items
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Jennifer Blackwood is an English teacher and NA author. She lives in Oregon with her husband, son, and poorly behaved black lab puppy.
Blackwood writes about gray area issues with steamy tension and sizzling romance. Don't worry, her tortured heroes always get their happily ever after they deserve.