Living Off the Grid: Five Musts Before You Go, by Katie Ruggle - #BookGiveaway
5. Internet! I had to get satellite internet when I lived off-grid, which was just a wee bit faster than dial-up (my 80-year-old mother complained about how slow it was), but it did the job. Having that connection to the outside world allowed me to work and helped me keep my sanity (well, most of it).
4. An ebook reader! Since the delivery trucks couldn’t always make it to my house during the long winters, ebooks provided instant reading gratification. I charged my devices during the day when the sun was shining on the PV solar panels, so I could read and write after the sun went down.
3. Candles. When I was snowed in and the generator and wind turbine both broke down, candles supplied both light and heat…and a romantic atmosphere—bonus!
2. Toilet paper! Whether facing a zombie apocalypse or just being snowed in for two weeks, having plenty of toilet paper is important, so order in bulk when the weather is good and the zombies are scarce.
1. Someone warm to cuddle with on those cold, blizzardy nights.
Risk It All - Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters Book 2
Five bounty-hunting sisters
Deep in the heart of the Rockies
Fighting to save each other
...and the men who steal their hearts
Cara Pax never wanted to be a bounty hunter. She's happy to leave chasing criminals and tackling skips to her sisters. But if she wants her dreams of escaping the family business to come true, she's got one last job to finish... Only problem is, she doesn't think her bounty is guilty.
Henry Kavenski is a man with innocence to prove. When he realizes that Cara believes him, he'll do anything to keep her out of harm's way. Escaping criminals and dodging cops might not be the best time to fall in love, but Henry and Cara won't give up, not when there's a chance at a new life ahead—if they can survive the fall.
MORE IN THE SERIES
When she’s not writing, Katie Ruggle rides horses, trains her three dogs, and travels to warm places to scuba dive. A police academy graduate, Katie readily admits she’s a forensics nerd. Connect with Katie at http://katieruggle.com/, https://www.facebook.com/katierugglebooks, or on Twitter and Instagram @KatieRuggle.
a Rafflecopter giveaway