5 Naughty Cowboy Items… and How to Use Them - Ride Me Dirty by Vanessa Vale
1. Rope - Need I say more? Hee hee.
2. A Cowboy Hat - When you’re naked and need to cover up, a cowboy hat’s big enough to hide ALL the goods.
3. Campfire - Every historical western (almost every) has a campfire. Any good cowboy knows what to do with a woman in the firelight.
4. Bandana - It makes the perfect blindfold.
5. Another Cowboy - I write cowboy menage, so I can say that two cowboys are always better than one.
Ride Me Dirty - Bridgewater County Book 1
They're going to claim her. Together.
She just doesn't know it yet.
Catherine's life is in New York. The property she's inherited is in Bridgewater, Montana. Going back to the town she visited every summer as a child stirs up long forgotten memories and a girlhood crush, on not one teen-turned-hot-cowboy, but two. Cousins Jack and Sam Kane. Fortunately for her, in Bridgewater, one cowboy's never enough.
In this contemporary version of Vanessa Vale's USA Today bestselling, Bridgewater Ménage series, Catherine is forced to choose the life she really wants: the big-city lawyer or the small town cowgirl with two men who want to take her for a very dirty ride.
Warning: Panty melting! Ride Me Dirty is a wildly dirty romance with two obsessed alpha cowboys and a Type-A heroine. This HEA is all about her - no m/m.
Vanessa Vale is the USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books, sexy romance novels, including her popular Bridgewater historical romance series and hot contemporary romances featuring unapologetic bad boys who don't just fall in love, they fall hard. When she's not writing, Vanessa savors the insanity of raising two boys, is figuring out how many meals she can make with a pressure cooker, and teaches a pretty mean karate class. While she's not as skilled at social media as her kids, she loves to interact with readers.