D. Anne Paris' Blueberry Muffins for Your Stud Muffin! #Recipe
You probably read the title and thought- Why should I give it to them? Whether you want to share these delicious muffins or not is up to you but this recipe is so delicious I can guarantee the muffins will disappear in record time!
Over the years I have had a hard time finding the right blueberry muffin recipe. Most that I found created muffins that were hard and tough. They were better for baseball practice than a brunch. I wanted a recipe that gave a crunchy top and a sweet soft muffin. Finally, I found the perfect muffin recipe. Every summer when it’s harvest time at our blueberry farm these are the first pastries I make. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
-Make sure to print a copy!-
Melt in your Mouth Blueberry Muffins
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup white sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (if frozen, thaw them)
1/4 cup white sugar
1/8 cup all-purpose flour
2 Tbsp. butter, cubed
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line your muffin tins with muffin liners or grease with oil.
3. Combine all the dry ingredients for the muffin and set the bowl aside.
4. This is important so read carefully. Take a 1 cup measuring cup and fill it with 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Add in the egg to the oil then pour in the milk until the liquids reach the 1 cup line in the cup.
5. Pour the liquids into the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the blueberries until well combined. Some blueberries may burst open but that’s okay.
6. Combine all the ingredients for the topping and mix it with a fork.
7. Pour the batter into the muffin tin. Top each of the muffins with the topping, making sure the whole surface is covered in a thin layer.
8. Bake between 20-25 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean the muffins are done.
I hope you enjoyed this delicious recipe!
Driven By Love - Heirs of Orion Book 1
Anne Stevens had everything:
Wealth, fame, and a secret power to bring a civilization to its knees. When her sister is severely hurt in an apparent car crash, Anne discovers clues that lead her to believe her own life might be in danger.
Dean was a Marine Corps. veteran from a special military team, each gifted with powers of a mysterious origin. Framed for murder by his mercenary ex-lover, Dean retires from service to live a civilian life as a body guard for hire. Dean Miller met only a few people with gifts while he was in the Middle East but none compared to what Anne Stevens could do: bring to life the machines around her.
Seemingly from different worlds, they share more in common than their growing desire for each other as they find themselves irresistibly drawn to one another. When the threat intensifies and Anne becomes the target of a kidnapping, Dean must draw on old friends to help save her from a ruthless enemy.
Driven by Love is the 1st book in the Heirs of Orion romantic suspense series which takes readers on a journey through the lives of people with special powers and those who want to control them.
Author's note: Due to strong language,violence and explicit sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.
D. Anne Paris has always been a little different. While most woman splurge on purses she buys car parts and tools. She prefers boots to stilettos and classic cars instead of exotic cars.
It's no wonder her books are also different! Her first book Driven by Love can be found on Amazon and her second book in the series is due out in spring. Her next book is part of a boxed set Mystic Realms which is will be released on April 10, 2018 and is available for preorder on Amazon, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble.
You can connect with D. Anne on her website www.danneparis.com, via Twitter @danneparis, Instagram @danneparis or Facebook at www.facebook.com/authordanneparis.