Mindi Winters has always been a writer. Sure, most of it was non-fiction and even, dare I say, boring trade information, but since starting a fiction writing career in 2010, writing has never been more fun. Trying to get pages of a new manuscript completed in-between raising three very active daughters isn’t always easy, but it’s never dull.
Even if writing is the best career, ever. Mindi has had plenty of other jobs over the years that some people might consider cool.
• Selling popcorn at a theater as a teenager. (What’s better than free movies, they’re so expensive…)
• Flipping burgers at McDonalds in college. (Not really cool, but it did get me my party money.)
• Teaching English overseas after graduating. (Got to travel Asia and Europe for years. It was amazing.)
• Selling real estate. (Totally not cool, but I did get lots of good decorating tips.)
• Cooking great food for movie and television crews. (Hugh Jackman, Alicia Silverstone, and more.)
With TAKEN BY LOVE, author Mindi Winters introduces you to the suspense and fun of an emotion filled, paranormal romance series about the Stern family. Because when a supernatural hunter in the Stern family falls…They fall hard. Forever
Strong willed, reckless, and longing for vengeance, Rebecca Carter heads into the fight alone…
Filled with regret at his failure, Austin Stern vows that this time the monster is going to die…
Five years after saying goodbye, Rebecca and Austin reluctantly decide to work together to finish the vampire that broke them apart. But evil has its own plans, and as things fall apart Rebecca and Austin will find their lives in each other's hands, both struggling to survive being taken by the beast.
Approximately 14,350 words long | Heat Level: Light erotic with lots of emotion