JACQUIE BIGGAR is a bestselling author of Romantic Suspense who loves to write about tough, alpha males who know what they want, that is until they're gob-smacked by heroines who are strong, contemporary women willing to show them what they really need is love. She is the author of the popular Wounded Hearts series and has just started a new series in paranormal suspense, Mended Souls.
SEVEN Paranormal Romances to feed your appetite for danger!
Step into worlds with exotic and extreme beings, where emotions are heightened with a mixture of fear and passion. Become one with the Dangerous Temptations as you get to know the werewolves, vampires, faeries, shapeshifters, and nefarious ancient pharaohs who sneak into your mind, teasing and titillating, building your hunger for paranormal lusts that mere humans cannot resist.
* Rebecca York - Hunting Moon – Only a werewolf can save her from the doctor trying to drive her insane.
* Patricia Rosemoor - Wolf Moon – She came to study wolves in the wild. He had a mysterious connection to the wolf pack. What would happen when they met?
* Michele Hauf - Malakai – Defy the Curse – The lusty werewolf Malakai always avoided faeries until he met the one who—literally—could cause him to lose his heart.
* Jacquie Biggar- The Beast Within – Can two displaced angels save a woman from the clutches of a vicious psychopath?
* Stacy Eaton - My Blood Runs Blue – Everything she thought about reality will be altered.
* Cynthia Cooke - A Night with a Vampire - Trusting a vampire can be deadly - falling for one could get a hunter killed.
* Katy Walters - Fear the Night - Passion mounts with a love that fights impossible odds over the centuries, the thrills and chills bringing humans, vampires, and ancient pharaohs together.
Can two lost souls stop a madman with the help of a sarcastic angel?
Lucas Carmichael and Scott Anderson had it all, money, fame, and fortune. But one night's stupid mistake takes everything they thought they cherished and dumps it upside down.
A car accident ends Lucas' life and leaves Scott injured and bitter.
As the local ME, Tracy York, investigates the case, discrepancies begin to point to more than a simple drunk driving incident.
When threats are made to Tracy's life can Scott and his guardian angel, Lucas, protect her, or will she become another casualty?
One man's betrayal will seal another's fate.
Ty Garrett fell in love with Katy Fowler from the moment they'd met. When her father’s betrayal yank the young couple apart, Ty becomes bitter.
After a decade away, Katy returns to Tidal Falls with plans to get married in her family's theatre. But she hadn't expected to run into Ty Garrett, the boy she'd never forgotten.
When unseen forces endanger their lives, can Ty save Katy and win back her love, or is it too late for these two star-crossed lovers?
Stands Alone: yes
Annie Campbell has made a good life for her and her young son in the mountain town of Tidal Falls. She’s dating the sheriff, owns a successful business, and has the support of the community.
So why isn’t it quite enough?
Jared Martin left Tidal Falls a hotheaded youth, and now, after eight years in the military, he returns a bitter, disillusioned man.
Then he finds out he’s a father.
When an old enemy follows and causes mayhem in the small town, can Jared overcome the odds to protect the woman he’s always loved and the child he never knew, or will it be too late?
Stands Alone: Yes
WHEN LOVE IS A LIE
Tired of living a lie, Sara Sheridan steals an incriminating file that proves her abusive husband's ties to organized crime and flees across country with their young daughter. Now, he's hot on her trail.
ALL HE WANTED WAS PEACE AND QUIET
Nick Kelley had come to Tidal Falls to rid himself of haunting memories from his past life as a Marine. He had no intention of getting involved with his beautiful, but evasive neighbor, Sara Reed and her daughter, Jessica.
THEN LOVE GOT IN THE WAY
Nick and Sara’s growing attraction for each other lead them down a dangerous path as her ex-husband closes in on the new life she’s made for her daughter and herself and threatens to blow it all apart. Can Nick teach Sara to trust in time to protect the woman he loves?