Carol Cassada is a local writer from Ringgold, VA whose living her dream.
In her teens, Carol discovered a love of the literary world, she became a lover of paranormal, supernatural, and folklore books, but soon moved on to the romance genre.
After graduating from Old Dominion University in December 2008, she quickly began working on her first book Going Home Again, released by Romance Divine in February 2010.
Recently Carol released her second book Westmore, a romance book with a soap opera appeal. This is the first in a line of series for the young writer, who promises to have the sequel to Westmore out soon.
When she's not busy writing, Carol loves spending time with her family and friends, and her pets which include three dogs and two cats.
Set in a fictional New England town, follow the lives of three families; The Greens, the Braxtons, and the Reynolds.
* Widowed matriarch Charlotte never thought she could find love again after the death of her husband Michael, until handsome Detective Bryant comes to her rescue.
* Youngest son Peter returns home from college with his new girlfriend, who's ten years older than him, and is a problem for Mama Charlotte.
* Scott and Alicia are singing siblings who are on their way to the top, until tragedy strikes one night.
* Andrew Braxton is a ruthless and powerful businessman who runs his household the same way he runs his company, with an iron fist. Upon learning his son Wayne plans on abandoning the family company, he'll do everything in his heart to stop him from leaving.
* After the divorce Laura Reynolds and her daughter Megan move back home with her father, where she plans to start life anew, but little does she know that it's not easy to escape your past.
Rachel Mitchell thought she had it all, a career as a fashion photographer, an apartment in New York City and a lawyer boyfriend. When her mother dies, Rachel goes home to be with her younger sisters and grandmother. The solemn event brings her back into contact with old boyfriend Cole. On her return to the big city, Rachel begins to question her life, and what can really make her happy. Will she find that true love and happiness can only be found when one is Going Home Again?