Sydney Landon's Favorite Breakfast in Bed Foods
While working on Keeping It Hot, the first book in the new Breakfast in Bed series, I found my mind wandering to the foods that I’d like to try in bed should my two small children ever decide to let that happen. And here are the top five that I came up with:
1. Who doesn’t like pancakes? And although the syrup might be a bit challenging on a fresh set of sheets, replacing it with Reddi Whip and strawberries certainly has infinite possibilities for a romantic way to start the day.
2. French Toast with Nutella. I don’t know about you, but anything that even passes as chocolate is good in my book. Heck, toss the toast aside and enjoy this straight from your significant other.
3. Cinnamon rolls. The important thing you need to know about this delicious treat is the icing. When I purchase these, I usually ask for an extra container. So, imagine if you will…I feel certain your sweetie would be happy to shower off any sticky goodness that might land in ah…interesting places.
4. Now if you’re actually hungry for something more substantial, how about some oatmeal with honey? Drizzle the sweet treat over the oatmeal and if a little happens to land in an erogenous zone, then call it fate. Who knew getting in your daily quota of multi-grains could be so damn hot?
5. Finally, when you want to have a bit of fun, but aren’t THAT hungry, how about a popsicle? I’ll leave this one to your imagination, but needless to say, that breakfast in bed memory is guaranteed to make you melt every time.
Keeping It Hot - The Breakfast in Bed Series, #1
The New York Times bestselling author of Wishing for Us delivers a new novel about finding love and adventure with the sexy businessman next door....
Zoe Hart owns the coffee shop in one of the hottest upscale resorts in Florida, run by her childhood best friend, Dylan Jackson. Even though Dylan is a workaholic, he still finds time to enjoy the beautiful women who pass through his hotel—all of them except Zoe. She has been in love with Dylan for years without him noticing. But with her thirtieth birthday fast approaching, she realizes she can't keep pining away for a man who doesn't show the merest sign of romantic interest in her.
When Zoe launches her plan to shed her tomboy image in Dylan's eyes, she's thrilled once he starts to notice her in a whole new way. But she’ll have to face the risk that seducing her best friend might come with lasting changes to their longtime friendship...
Author: Sydney Landon
Tags: * Contemporary, #FirstInaSeries
Sydney Landon is the New York Times & USA Today Best Selling author of: Weekends Required, Not Planning on You, Fall For Me, Fighting For You, Betting on You, No Denying You, Always Loving You, Pierced and Fractured. Sydney is currently working on the next book in the Danvers' Series as well as the Pierced Series. When she isn't writing, Sydney enjoys reading, swimming and the beach. She lives with her family in Greenville, South Carolina.